Forum activity

Forum activity has dropped to nil.Is it worth continuing to operate? It does cost time and money to run, so I ask myself this. I am told that it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere so nobody does anything, but I find this rather strange. I would have thought that people have more time for harpsichords then. if we are to continue, then I will put in my annual request for donations to run the site.

Everything in Europe does pretty much stop in August. People leave on holiday, many businesses close entirely for the whole month. Life is just starting up again.

Andrew, do put in a request for donations, but I would appreciate an average amount. I cannot afford a mountain but do not want to be skimpy, either. WGK

| admin Andrew Bernard
September 18 |

• | - |

Forum activity has dropped to nil.Is it worth continuing to operate? It does cost time and money to run, so I ask myself this. I am told that it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere so nobody does anything, but I find this rather strange. I would have thought that people have more time for harpsichords then. if we are to continue, then I will put in my annual request for donations to run the site.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Wolfgang G. Knauss
Theodore von Karman Professor of
Aeronautics and Applied Mechanics, emeritus
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena CA 91001

626 395 4524 Phone — Office
626 798 3793 Phone — Home
626 797 0405 Fax — Home

I think we should definitely keep this forum operational, but we need to do more to promote it! I will post links to this website in some of the harpsichord facebook groups. I encourage you all to do the same.