François Dufaut - Tombeau de Mr Blanrocher

I’ve taken a pic of MS (saiz),and the modern notation from CNRS. I can take a closer shot if need be.

Edit: I now see it’s already been attached in an earlier post

Dear Michael,
This is not the tablature from the Saizenay but rather a modern edition with which I am not familiar (the tablature posted by Lewis Jones is from the Saizenay).
As far as I am aware, there are no other sources for this tombeau.
Best,
Matthew

Dear Andrew,
Which transcription by Gallot are you referring to?
Best,
Matthew

@mdaillie Well, the harpsichord transcription by Gallot which he plays in the video in the OP.

I would like to have a full list of Tombeaux written for M. de Blancrocher, both for harpsichord, lute or else(?). Thanks. Other than Dufaut I know Denis Gautier, Froberger and Louis Couperin, of course.

Thanks Michael for your picture (your edit says that it is there in an earlier post but I could not find it!). I have taken the liberty of photoshopping the harpsichord page, for easier printing for harpsichord players.

@CDV Well here’s what one chap has to say:

The page on Fleury I referenced in the OP also lists four:

@mdaillie Ah I thought it (lute tab on right of pic) was taken from the Saizenay MS. I’ll check tonight where I’ve taken it from.

@CDV I’ll take a better quality picture tonight. If there’s anything else you’d like to try from Oeuvres de Dufaut, then let me know and I’ll message you a pic of it.

Also, I wasn’t clear earlier. I commented on YT video a month or so ago, not on this thread. Apologies.

Ah, sorry, OK, Pierre Gallon. I thought you had unearthed a version of the tombeau by the French composer Gallot (contemporary of Dufaut).
Best,
Matthew

Hopefully this is a bit more legible.