Le Clavecin à Paris au XVIIIe Siècle

Released two days ago. 3 CD set.

Also on the main streaming platforms.

Ah, there is Louis Marchand. This reminds me of a recording of supposedly fake Marchand, there was a discussion hpschd-l not many years ago…
What is the state of the art on the subject? Was any critical edition issued?

The ‘fake Marchand’ (which is obviously not Marchand) was indeed recorded, and it is a very nice recording. After many years, a score was made available and I have a copy. The download link is near the bottom of this page, but no longer seems to be working. OM 008: LOUIS MARCHAND - Livre de pièces de clavecin, 1754 Mario Martinoli ~ Olive Music

Thanks Douglas. The link is indeed broken, and no Wayback Machine snapshot has been recorded, so it’s lost.
I guess the source(s) is stated in the score?

We are off-topic so I am starting a new thread.

Thanks Douglas. People seem to immediately go off topic on every topic now.

We don’t have to keep strictly to topic subjects obviously, but what is starting to happen on the forum is that there is no discussion of the original topic at all and people leap into other things.

Please start new topics when you are on about something else. Thanks.

I am planning a Marchand recording this year. I would be curious if there is more than just the two suites and the three attributed pieces which were published by Lyre bird a few years ago. Anyone has a copy?

Thanks

PJ

Is anybody at all going to discuss or review this recording, which was the point of the OP? I’m getting grumpy. Start a thread on Marchand.

Here’s a video of Duphly La de Belombre from the set: